This Christmas will you support our vital work enriching lives through horses, and help spread the RDA magic?
Being active, riding and spending time with horses provides a host of physical and emotional benefits.
Disabled people are almost twice as likely as non-disabled people to be physically inactive, and four in five would like to be more active.*
At RDA our horses and volunteers benefit the lives of 20,000 children and adults with disabilities, long term health conditions, and mental health issues. Through fun activities including riding carriage driving and unmounted sessions, we provide therapy, skills development and opportunities for achievement – all supported by 13,000 amazing volunteers and qualified coaches at over 400 RDA centres across the UK. We’ve been enriching lives through horses for nearly 55 years and our services have never been more in demand.
At RDA we believe it’s what you can do that counts, and with your support we can do even more.
Donate today so more people like Roberta can benefit from the unique bond between humans and horses.
* £10 could help pay for educational materials and practical resources that enable RDA participants to progress and achieve their goals
* £25 could help us provide support and specialist training for our 13,000 amazing volunteers who make the magic happen.
* £50 could help us equip RDA coaches with the skills and knowledge to deliver fun, therapeutic and goal orientated sessions
* £75 could help keep an equine hero at the RDA National Training Centre, in tip top condition with feed & bedding for a month
* £150 could help us develop new RDA activities that benefit people with a wider range of disabilities, and long term health conditions.
(Don’t forget to donate Gift Aid and increase your donation by 25% for free!)
- Making your winter gift to RDA online to our Just Giving page.
- Making a text donation – to donate £5, text RDAUK to 70970*
In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates)
* Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in England and Wales (1149800) and Scotland (SC045106). For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org
Thank you for your support!
*Sport England Active Lives Survey Nov 20-21 & Activity Alliance Annual Disability and Activity Survey 2021-22